Place of implementation
Municipalities of Khabarovsk kray: Khabarovsk City, Komsomolsk-on-Amur City, Vaninsky District, Bikinsky District, Vyazemsky District, Solnechny District, Nikolaevsky District, Lazo District.
The objectives of the project are:
- Development of wireless access to the Internet based on LTE technology using ONE (dual-use supports)
- Increase the capacity of the existing LTE network (4G)
- Preparing infrastructure for the development of fifth-generation 5G networks in the Khabarovsk Kray
- Improving communication quality in densely built areas
- Providing better and higher-speed Internet access
Since the beginning of the project, 497 base stations have been commissioned.
48 optical fibers bandwidth WDWDM 40 Gb/s
Forms of state support
One-stop-shop approach to assist investor to implement the project
The need for personnel
Number of created workplaces – 12
Guaranteed market - mass and corporate market of telephone services, Internet access, long-distance and international communications, etc. Potential market - subscribers of other operators who need to improve the quality of communication services.