Мы производим ежедневную рассылку новостей по электронной почте. Укажите ваш электронный адрес в поле ниже и нажмите «подписаться»
Construction of a modern ski resort project compliant with the up-to-date requirements and capable of meeting views of any customer.
The second phase of the ski resort project provides for
The governmental subcommittee for implementation of investment projects in the Russian Far East and Baikal Region headed by Yury P. Trutnev, envoy from the President of the Russian Federation to the Far Eastern Federal District, has approved of the integration of Kholdomy Resort into Komsomolsk PSEDA. On June 08, 2017 agreement No. 1/Р-133 was concluded with Russian Far East Development Corporation on the operations within Kholdomy site of Komsomolsk PSEDA and a resident status was awarded to the site.
The project was also included into the Long-term Plan of Social and Economic Development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur (Section II Setting up Komsomolsk Tourist and Recreation Cluster Comprising Tsentralny, Klyuchevaya Hill, Silinsky, Aviatsionny and Kholdomy Subclusters).
In order to get federal funding for construction of the supporting infrastructure, an application has been submitted for introduction of the cluster into the federal dedicated program, Development of Inbound and Outbound Tourism in the Russian Federation (2011 – 2018). According to the results of consideration of the project at the Coordination Council of the Federal Agency for Tourism, the project was included into the list of prospective events of the Program
- 10km skiing runs, snowboarding trails, tubing lanes and bike trails, tracks for motorcross, jeep trial, and other competitions;
- three chairlift transport systems, a rental center for 300 people equipped with 200 sets of alpine ski inventory, sets of cross-country skis, tubes and skates;
- a 6kW 0.4 kVA power transmission line, two transformer substations, a well to supply drinking water, a boiler; three bathhouses,
- 4 cafeteria in the lower zone, a warming hut with a skydeck and a cafe in the middle zone of the resort;
- a hotel and lodges offering accommodation up to 240 people.